Monday, February 6, 2012

Getting Closer

Due March 4th. Less than 30 days. Less than a month from now. But no guarantee that I'll last the full 40 weeks. I've been having menstral like cramping and random mild contractions. This weekend it suddenly dawned on us that this baby is coming soonish. Maybe we should, you know, get ready for him.

Yes. We are brilliant.

So we now have a nursery set up with a crib. Nothing else is in that room, other than random baby supplies we have picked up or been given. But it's a start! February 19th can't get here fast enough. That's my baby shower date and I am determined to not go crazy with the baby shopping and nesting till after that. So cross your fingers for me that Mongo stays put till at least the 20th! We don't even have a car seat yet, so we really need him to stay in there till we get that at the shower. (yes, I am a registry stalker and know that some beautiful person out there has purchased that item!)

We are really getting excited over here. And Morgan has been great with helping and being totally understanding about my limited energy/bending ability. Things are pretty cramped and tight up in here. I know Mongo agrees with that statement as he keeps pushing around in an attempt to make more room for himself. I think he wants me to build an addition for him. Preferably off to the right side of my womb. Perhaps with a sun porch or a rec room.

36 weeks, y'all! It's all feeling so real now.

No comments:

Post a Comment