Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Selfies: Take 5

Back lighting.  This week the assignment was to take a photo featuring back lighting.


Now for the confession:  I cheated.  This photo is from that trip we took a week ago and I had handed my camera to Karen who was rolling around in the grass.  But I like the photo too much to not use it.  I mean, I love this photo.  Mostly because my chunky baby is blocking the view of my chunky thigh.  Oh, and cause he's so stinkin cute it hurts.  

Next week, whatever the assignment may be, I promise to put forth some effort.  But for now bask in the glow that is a glorious fall day playing in the leaves.  Oh, and visit Audrey!  Her baby just turned 2!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I dropped the ball this weekend because I failed to recognize that a 3 hour drive to a baby shower was going to mean my whole day was eaten by that baby shower. I'm going to do the backlit post on Sat and put the new assignment up then. Which means you get a week off! :D

    ReplyDelete