Monday, July 16, 2012

This Means Something


Look at that goofy child.  This picture cracks me up.  Ugh.  It kills me how much I love him.

Now take a look at that little hippo shirt.  It's from Gymboree.  It's the first piece of baby clothing that I ever bought.  I was shopping with a friend after we had met for dinner and stumbled upon this adorable little hippo onesie on a clearance rack.  I had to have it.  It was only a few dollars.  It HAD to be mine.  "What if you have a girl?" my friend asked.  It didn't matter.  If I had a girl she would proudly wear an orange hippo shirt cause HELLO cute hippo shirt!  So I bought it thinking that in no time I would be pregnant and before you know it my baby would be wearing it.  I bought this little orange hippo onesie in 2009.  Which means today I has a happy!

3 comments:

  1. Wait wait...who were you with, because I can't imagine asking such a silly question about an orange onesie? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mehe! I was with Ivy. She met me at the mall when I got off work and we hung out.

      Delete