Tuesday, October 4, 2011

18 Weeks and Counting

I had my 18 week OB appointment this morning.  Everything is fine and Mongo is bumping around and growing.  She confirmed the leg and hip issues I have been having for a week now are sciatic nerve pain.  I also talked to the Dr about this sharp pain I have been having on the right side of my uterus for a few days now.  She thinks it's just growing pains.  It could be related to the cyst I know I have on the right side, but she didn't check it today.  That will get done at my 20 week anatomy scan.

That's right!  The much anticipated 20 week anatomy ultrasound and gender determination will occur on Oct 18th!

Anyone care to give a guess?  What do you think, boy or girl?

3 comments:

  1. I'M HOPING FOR A GIRL BECAUSE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

    Sciatica, what helped with my leg/hip issue - which largely presented when i was trying to sleep and then rolled over into the morning - was putting a pillow between my knees to keep my top leg more level when I slept on my side. Because, you know, the hips are widening so it's putting strain on that joint blahblahblah pinching blahblahblah. Anyway, yeah. A pillow between the knees, give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try the pillow trick. It tends to bother me the most when I have been sitting on the couch for a while, but every little bit helps.

    I am leaning boy, but I think I keep hoping that for both Morgan's sake and the reason you laugh above. I still stand by the "as long as it's healthy I'm happy" but we shall see how that goes in 2 weeks, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A REDHEADED CHRISTA WHO FARTS ON THE DOCTOR AT BIRTH!

    Maybe sit on a pillow then? A nice cushy pillow?

    ReplyDelete