Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Need Photos

Photos of me and my kid.  That's what I need.  I have tons of cute photos of Sam and Dad, cause I'm holding the camera.



But only a handful of me.  Given, I hate photos of myself.  Always have.  But it's a bit shameful that I have so few photos of us together when he is so wee.  I need to work on this.  I need to force Morgan to pick up the camera more often.  

Of course, it would also help if I could be in a photo without acting like a freak.  Yeah, I need to work on that too.  Sorry, Sam.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I have hardly any photos of me with the kids, and given my husband generally has his camera attached to his person it's really pitiful. It just doesn't occur to him to take pictures of me. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sad. How many photos on his camera are of random pieces of wood? ;p. i have to tell Morgan to take photos, if it were up to only him there would be no photo record of our entire relationship.

    ReplyDelete