Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's Over: Indecision 2012


Yesterday the hubby, baby, and I loaded up into the car and went to vote.  Fastest and most efficient voting location I have ever used.  Ever!  We were in and out in 10 minutes tops.  This I was very thankful for as I had forgotten to pack a bottle for Pud and it was creeping up on his next meal.  

I'm not going to wax endlessly on how I'm glad about the various outcomes of the election.  I'm not going to yell and spit about any shady behavior I saw or heard about involving the election.  Instead I'm just going to say how happy I am that it's finally over.

Over the past 3 months I have had so much political bull crap shoved at me from every imaginable angle that I was ready to pull my hair out.  It was making me hate my own political party and hate those who supported even the causes that I agree with.  That's how apathy comes to be the general reaction from the masses.  And with apathy no one wins.

I'm proud to be an American.  I am thankful of my right to vote.  I despise the political animal.  

2 comments: