Sunday, August 12, 2012

Masonic Family Picnic

Morgan has recently joined the Freemasons.  That is pretty much all I know about that.  I hope he enjoys it.  I plan to enjoy the fringe benefits, such as the annual family picnic.  Dude, free fried chicken.

I was pleasantly surprised to see as much young blood as I did at the picnic.  I was expecting for it to be the over 65 crowd and then us.  In fact, there were a total of 3 babies in attendance.  We had fun meeting a few people, making small talk with the men who had interviewed Morgan for his membership, spending most of our time playing with the boy, and avoiding the obnoxiously loud rock band they had hired.

"My daddy is a Freemason!  I don't know what that means."

"Are all these old men my grandpa's?"

"I am not amused."

"So sleepy.  Hmmm. . .boob pillow."

"Once again.  I am not amused.  And why can't I have fried chicken?"

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how light his hair looks these days. And I love his Clark Kent hair point in the first picture. Cuteness. I still think Morgan should get a tattoo. ;)

    ReplyDelete